Skip to main content

"Our Members, Volunteers, and Friends
are our most valuable assests"

MEMBER OF THE
LAUREL HIGHLANDS VISITORS BUREAU

 Bell Monument

2003

The Bell Monument was erected to recognize all of the One and Two Room Schoolhouses that existed in the township in the early 1900's.  It is also to honor all of the Teachers and Students who passed through these schools.  The Monument is located at the present Bullskin Township Elementary School where the Kell Schoolhouse originally stood.

2015

In August of 2015, a much needed facelift and small restoration was done to the Bell Monument.

"MAKING HISTORY SINCE 1784"

Bullskin Township Historical Society
P.O. Box 724
Mount Pleasant, PA  15666
724-787-0853

Email: bullskinhistory@outlook.com