Skip to main content

"Our Members, Volunteers, and Friends
are our most valuable assests"

MEMBER OF THE
LAUREL HIGHLANDS VISITORS BUREAU

 Historic Photos-2
Limestone Kiln-964 Breakneck Road-Before Destruction
*TORN DOWN BY OWNER*
1951 Pleasant Valley Grange
 
1957 Pleasant Valley GrangeRich Hill Church Sunday School
 
Rich Hill School ChildrenOld Kell School House
Notice Dump Trucks in Picture--Starting Excavating for New Bullskin School
 
Drawing of Bellview SchoolCornerstone from Bear Rocks School (1877)
Donated by: Wayne Brown
 
WPA Keystone
Donated By: Wiley Miller
Ray Poorbaugh and Sherrick Rhodes
 
1908 Abraham Keefer Family1898 Jeremiah Brown Family
"MAKING HISTORY SINCE 1784"

Bullskin Township Historical Society
P.O. Box 724
Mount Pleasant, PA  15666
724-787-0853

Email: bullskinhistory@outlook.com